gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Second opinion] I have a class a rv, the rebound straps on

Customer Question

Second opinion] I have a class a rv, the rebound straps on the rear tore, rv air bags deflated, replaced the rebound straps rv aired up but now the control system on the drivers side is beeping all the time can"t seem to turn it off.JA: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?Customer: its a class a rvJA: What is the model/year of your RV?Customer: beaver Monterey 1997JA: Are you fixing your Monterey yourself? What have you tried so far?Customer: yes I replaced the rear rebound straps that work with the air ride systemJA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert..

Who is the manufacturer of the leveling, do you have hydraulic jacks and air leveling?

Did you replace the straps for the ride height valves?

IS the RV going to ride height now, after you let it air up and release the parking brake will it go to ride height?

Did you set the ride height per factory specs?

This might take some going back and forth....

Robert