Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a leaky black tank. My mechanic says I need a new

Customer Question

I have a leaky black tank. My mechanic says I need a new tank. My RV is a Safari Sahara 2004 which I bought new. It has 2 toilets. Where can I find a new one? Larry
JA: Are you fixing your Safari yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I am using a repair facility.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The mechanic says it cannot be repaired.
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

A few sources for you, one is I-con direct and plastic mart. Click HERE and HERE for the contact info you will have to measure the current tank and know how many gallons it holds. Another idea would be to call around to some of the larger RV salvage yards such as Colaw and see if they have any laying around for that year and model.....

These are the best sources I know for tanks. If it is a special tank it might have to be custom made, for that I would try All-Rite, click HERE for them....

Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 6 days ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? Please let me know if you have more questions or concerns....

Robert