Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have broken the float in my cts -4110 cassette how do I go

Customer Question

I have broken the float in my cts -4110 cassette how do I go about replacing it.
JA: What year is your CTS?
Customer: 2015
JA: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i would like to fix it myself have only opened up the slide to look inside
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no only to fix float
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Do you have the new part? You have to have the cassette out and reach into the opening to attach it. Kind of tricky and not much fun. Not the usual DIY task and most customers decide to have a tech to it. Hope helps some. Get back to me if you need additional input as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

See the attached link for some help at Dometic...........https://www.dometic.com/en/se/support/dometic-cts-4110-_-25280

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Yours is slightly different, but this video link may give you some insight in how to access the inside of the tank and get to the float. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5TmMX3CNk