Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Well a few months ago the lights above the sink and stove as

Customer Question

Well a few months ago the lights above the sink and stove as well as the hood fan and light. Tonight I was moving the dehumidifier we have and it fell over. When I stood it up the circuit that it's plugged into went out. In neither case was a fuse or breaker tripped. The stove was annoying this circuit is for the living room and bathroom. I have a 2014 gulf breeze champain model bumper pull with one super slide out. Rear kitchen and one master bed in the front
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Well is there any way I can send u a picture
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: They are flush mounted in the roof
JA: What year is your RV?
Customer: 2014 gulf breeze
JA: Are you fixing your Breeze yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked breakers and fuses All are good. Checked outside it's ok. And flipped them all on and off. It's like I have 2 dead circuits
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yeah it's cold as hell and I was using a portable electric heater
Category: RV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hey, is there anything I can try
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This is my breaker/fuse box. Are there more fuses somewhere?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is it safe to sleep in my camper
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If my camper catches fire and I burn up while I'm waiting on y'all to drink coffee and bullshit you are most probably not getting paid
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question, but it was probably due to the lateness of the hour you asked it. Not like you mentioned above in your question. We live and work out of our homes and I live in Northern California and just happened to be up at 4:30 a.m. this morning. It sounds like you tripped out the GFCI that controls this plug. Push the button back in on the receptacle and see if that restores power. If not and it won't reset, it may be bad and need replacing OR the breaker in your load center is tripped. Flip it off and then back on again. If that doesn't get power restored, you may have another problem and need some "hands on" assistance. I can do this over a phone chat if you want. Many customers prefer this on actual testing and repair instruction. Slightly more, but totally optional. All follow ups are included in our fee.