Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I cant get any cold water to come out of mixer at sink hot

Customer Question

I cant get any cold water to come out of mixer at sink hot is fine . Have tried tanks and mains pressure feed. Outback jayco 2010 hawk
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 14 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 14 days ago.

That is usually caused by some sand or other debris in the cold water inlet as long as the other cold feeds are working. One usually has to remove the faucet assy in order to clear that. Depending on the make of fixture, it can be caused by the seal in the cold side coming apart and blocking that side. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need additional input from me as all follow ups are included in our fee.