Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Our 2008 Jayco Seneca motor home, bought from The Texas

Customer Question

Our 2008 Jayco Seneca motor home, bought from The Texas Trader in Harlingen, Texas, has no key for the living space. We are forced to lock the door from the inside and use the cab doors if we want to leave the campground with the unit locked. No luck with finding a new key, locally,
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: It's a pre-owned unit. No key for the main house door. How do I get a new key? The number on the lock is AE009.
JA: What year is your Space?
Customer: It's an 08, with 9000 miles only.
JA: Are you fixing your Space yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1. Called Texas Trader.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. But, why won't this site let me finish a sentence?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Click HERE for one place that you can try, I have used them in the past when I needed to find a specific part, they might have that entry door key or be able to supply you a new lock with new keys, if the key can not be produced then the entire lock can be changed out and that will come with new keys. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included..... Robert