Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2009 Fleetwood Discovery. I need replacement doors

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Fleetwood Discovery. I need replacement doors on the drivers side. I notice that the 2009 has door latches near the edge of the door while earlier Discoveries' latches are in the middle of the door. Will they work with a latch on the edge and will the color scheme match?
JA: Is it your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am. I can install the doors myself. I have gotten prices from Fleetwood, but they are out of sight. I am looking for used doors.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 17 days ago.

Start with Colaw (site attached) and if they don't have any try Arizona RV Salvage. Let me know what price Fleetwood quoted you and I can check a few sources I have through my own shop. All follow ups are included in our fee. https://colawrvsalvage.com/

Expert:  Randall replied 17 days ago.

Link to Arizona RV Salvage. You might try E-Bay Motors as well and Google the year, make and model of the parts you need and some may turn up on Craigslist. http://www.azrvsalvage.com/