Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Looking for the fuse for the power seats in a 2010 Monaco

Customer Question

Looking for the fuse for the power seats in a 2010 Monaco dynasty
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: Yes it said under the seat but it's not there
JA: Are you fixing your Dynasty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The wires came out of the plug on the hot side I turn the seat to far and they touched and I'm sure the fuse is blowen
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

IF you had a fuse under the seat it would be 18" from the connector, on some of these seats they have a wire cover that is a vinyl or clot material, if you see that feel in that area for the fuse, I am going to take a look at a wiring diagram and will let you know if I see anything for the seats, it will take me a few mins to do that...

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

I am showing you have a 30 amp fuse in the front CCM fuse box for the power seat. It is labeled F-12 in the upper right corner, click HERE and see page 211, I want you to see what this fuse box looks like... Hope this helps some more, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

ROBERT