Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where does the powere come from that works the electric

Customer Question

where does the powere come from that works the electric solinoid on butane line we do not have heat.
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: this is on the furnace solenoed off the butane checked all fuses we have found
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1996 pacearrow 60,000 miles .
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we are not getting any power t o electric solinoid on gas line - other than checking fuses - not anything
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Just so I am clear the furnace will not fire OFF? What about the stove, water heater, fridge? Normally you will have a gas solenoid valve near the tank that cuts the flow of LP when the LP detector trips it sends a signal to a solenoid at the tank, so make sure the LP detector is on.

IF it is just the furnace that is not working please get me the make and model of that......

Robert

Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 2 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/rv-motorhome/a4nn5-does-powere-works-electric.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.