Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Oerating with a fleetwood pace arrow 1993=, 1993 with a

Customer Question

oerating with a fleetwood pace arrow 1993=
JA: What year is your Fleetwood?
Customer: 1993 with a dometic americna refridgerator.....utilizing propane and stopped working.....and check light came on.....no previous problems. checked the propane flow alarm system on wall and the gas is flowing, as I have a room heater on and it works. any suggestions ?
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: above the top of the fridg are a on/off switch plus a gas switch, and a check led light. also a auto led light......
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Iwill try fix it if you may have simple solution.....so far have turned it off and back on three or four times.....I do not have access to electricity at this time only propane gas....
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I may have accidently hit your "fast answer" program which is $40. a month......if I am correct, please correct my response, as at this moment.....I do not require your fast answere program which has a monthly fee required....acknowledge please this message.....thank you....
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 19 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Click HERE for customer service regarding any billing questions....

As far as your issue go to the outside access panel and look where the electrode is (what sparks), under the electrode is a burner tube, get an air nozzle and blow that out really good, sometimes debris, bugs can get into the burner tube and cause problems, make sure the electrode is 1/8" over the burner tube. When you select gas you should hear the electrode trying to spark, make sure you also have good DC battery voltage, if the battery voltage was low then you could have problems.

IF you can get me the model number of the fridge I should be able to send you a detailed service manual, when you troubleshoot these it is a process of elimination...

Let me know if you still need more help, follow ups are included.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 15 days ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert