Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Please help ASAP!!! We have a 2007 international RV with a

Customer Question

Please help ASAP!!! We have a 2007 international RV with a 6.0 motor that has been sitting for 8 years motor just replaced, and now after startup. We have no pressure on the pedal and the following codes:
Brakes ,Power Unit -- J1708 Fault
Body ECU -- J1939
VIN: 1HTMPAFM28H542293
Model: 4200 SAB 4x2
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

I noticed that nobody has answered your question here and didn't want you to think it had fallen in a crack! I don't usually get into these questions, but I am adding a link to some information that might prove useful. Hope it give you some help and please let me know if you want another tech to give this a shot and I can opt out. Many may be off today due to the holiday. http://truckmechanictips.com/tmt_files/public/1367022089_1032_FT6409_xxa0402tm.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Due to the length of time this has been sitting idle, I would be certain that all cable connections are checked and taken apart and cleaned and the ground leads to the chassis cleaned. Make sure that the voltages are in range and that the batteries are new or proven viable. Load testing is the only way to really tell if they are good or not. Again.........hope this proves helpful. Please get back to me if you want some additional input on this. A chassis and wiring manual would be helpful and I would check with Faxon Automotive Literature or Lloyd's Automotive Literature for those. Both of these sources have given my customers some good results in months past.