Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2014 allegro bus 37ap, front slides don't work, tiffin

Customer Question

2014 allegro bus 37ap, front slides don't work
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: tiffin allegro bus 37ap 2014
JA: What is the model of your '14 RV?
Customer: tiffin allegro bus 37 ap
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked connections and fittings and fuses
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: after shaking and bumping every thing they may work some time
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Make sure the RV is leveled first, the parking brake is set, you have good battery voltage and the ignition key is ON, if they still will not work check the rear passenger compartment for a tripped breaker. Let me know if you still need more help on this..... Robert

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
breaker is not tripped
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

OK

IF you have not done so try running the engine and make sure that the voltage is good. Make sure the parking brake is set and the coach is leveled prior to running the rooms out if you have checked all that then you may have a loose connection at some point but would be hard for me to say where that is located, try cycling the parking brake as well. IF they work some of the time then it sounds like a faulty connection or voltage issue and I might have a shop take a look at this if it is nothing obvious.

IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, my goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, another idea is for you to get a hold of Tiffin on Tuesday, they might be able to shed some light on this and provide you a diagram of that circuit, they have one of the better technical support departments in the RV world, if you need that contact number please let me know......

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Sorry I am not sure I have any other direction for you and feel a phone service may not help out, plus there is another fee for a phone call.

Another expert may take the call on this....

Robert

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
do not call
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

OK....

I will close the phone part out for you.....

Robert