gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

What is inside the raised area, between the benches and

Customer Question

What is inside the raised area, between the benches and under the table, in a '92 Fleetwood Rally?
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took out the benches and the table and put in a short, fold down couch. I'd like to cut off about 6" of that "box" but not if there's electrical in it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't what to know how to do anything, I just want to know what's hidden in there =)
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 17 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Normally if you have a box under the dinette it could be the converter, furnace or water heater....... IF you can send me a photo of what you are seeing it may help, you should be able to use the paper clip icon in your reply to add a photo. This is an older unit and would be hard to guess but have seen the items I mentioned in that area...

Robert