gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Have a 2007 Winnebago Outlook on a Ford F450. Looking for a

Customer Question

Have a 2007 Winnebago Outlook on a Ford F450. Looking for a fuse controlling the slide out other that the 40 amp ckt bkr in the rt side storage bay. Can you help?
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: Have not checked the fuses under the dash board. Do not have a wiring diagram.
JA: What year is your F450?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you fixing your F450 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Am doing it myself. Have checked the ckt bkrs. There is no power to extend/retract switches. Cannot get to the under dash fuse panel easily. An assuming that the 40 amp ckt bkr marked slideout is for the motors. Think there is probably a fuse to the switches that control the motors.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything right now.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

What is the actual model number of your coach? One I have that I can access the wiring diagrams for you. Please include the make of your slide hardware here as well.