Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where is the fresh water fill on a 94 Damon Ultrasport Class

Customer Question

Where is the fresh water fill on a 94 Damon Ultrasport Class A
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 94 Damon Ultrasport...as just stated..
JA: What is the model of your '94 RV?
Customer: Ultrasport as just stated...Class A as stated
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have visually tried to locate the fresh water fill...itdoesn't seem to be by the city water connection as stated in the owners manual
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Really don't need a "mechanic"...just the location of the fresh water fill on a 94 Damon Ultrasport class A
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I would look and see if you have a gravity fill on the side of the RV, it would just be an open port that the hose goes into and does not screw in, the other way they will have these set up is you hook to the city water connector and then turn a valve in the plumbing bay or near the connector and it allows your water tank to fill, switch the valve back for city water use only. Sometimes the gravity fill will have a cover you have to open up and they can be near the rear of the RV, it would be in the open. Let me know if you still need more help, follow ups are included....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert