Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2009 Diplomat and need front shocks ,as my tires

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Diplomat and need front shocks ,as my tires are wearing prematurely.. I cant seem to find a recommended shock to use .
JA: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?
Customer: I feel I need an upgrade as these shocks are not good enough tires are 1 year old
JA: Are you fixing your Diplomat yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: and Ive been informed a that all four shocks have leaked
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I would go with some Koni shocks I would replace all of them so you get the same feel in the ride. Click HERE for one place that has them for your model, I am not a fan of the Biltsteins, seen a bad batch of them before but never seen any issues with the Konis, they are in my opinion on of the best shock manufactures for the RV application, I would call that company direct, give them your information and they should be able to assist you more on this. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, I am around daily and respond when I can.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a star rating on the page, it is the only way I get "credit" for helping... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 days ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert