Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Have a 2000 Fleetwood Revolution 40C with a fuse in the 12v

Customer Question

Have a 2000 Fleetwood Revolution 40C with a blown fuse in the 12v system. I can not locate the fuse box. Ideas?
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: Looked thru it...no mention of the 12v fuse panel.
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Blew a fuse installing a new bulb. Knocked our one side of the 12v system for the coach.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 11 days ago.

HI my name is Robert...

Normally that lighting is supplied from the interior fuse panel, the interior fuse panel is normally with the breakers, next to the breakers you will have some fuses for the DC side, that fuse panel is almost always inside, could be under the fridge, on the outside base of the bed, in the closet or in a cabinet in the bedroom, many times you will have a finished wood panel like the rest of the cabinetry in the RV.... Let me know if you still can not find it, follow ups are included... Robert

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The main breaker panel and accompanying fuse panel is at the end of the bed. None of the fuses relate to the 12v lights.
Expert:  Robert replied 11 days ago.

OK

The only other fuse box I am aware of that you will have if you do not have one in one of the bedroom cabinets is outside, click HERE

It is near the battery and inverter.

Expert:  Robert replied 9 days ago.
Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped.. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.. Robert