Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2014 sea breeze 30 ft travel trailer. The kitchen

Customer Question

I have a 2014 sea breeze 30 ft travel trailer. The kitchen is to the rear with cabnits and counters across the back. The lights back there stopped working and now the microwave.???? It's not a fuse or breaker
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 15 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

So the microwave is also not working, did you verify to see if the plug in has power? For the microwave go around and make sure you do not have a tripped GFI, these will be outlets with a test and reset on them, they are normally in the bathroom and or galley but can be located just about anywhere else including the outside. The microwave should be AC power and the lights DC power, so if you do not have a tripped breaker, blown fuse OR tripped GFI and they are in the same area I suspect the wiring harness from the fuse box to that area is the issue or a loose connection at the fuse box. Sometimes they will route the wiring together (AC and DC) wiring..... So it would be odd for the microwave to go out with the 12 volts as they come from different power sources..... Hope this helps some.. Please feel free to respond if you have more questions or concerns... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 13 days ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert