Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2005 NEWMAR ESSEX 4502, SLIDE OUTS WERE WORKING

Customer Question

2005 NEWMAR ESSEX 4502, SLIDE OUTS WERE WORKING INTERMITTENTLY, WATER PUMP ALSO NOW NO SLIDE OUTS, NO WATER PUMP, NO HOLDING TANK LEVELS. COACH BATTERIES SHOW FULL CHARGE WITH METER
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Are you missing voltage to anything else besides what you mentioned? IF they are the only items go to the battery and follow the cables and make sure you do not have a breaker tripped or a loose cable. Many times the slide-room is wired directly to the battery, the water pump and monitor panel could also be wired on that circuit. Below is a picture of a type of breaker, any breaker will have two posts on it and they should always have voltage on each side, some have a tiny button that pops out when they trip like the style below, some have an arm that swings up and down. I would check BOTH the chassis and the house battery cables for that breaker. Make sure all your fuses are also good, check the interior panel and the exterior fuse box, get a test light and probe each fuse for power if they are not marked. IF you are missing all the DC power please let me know... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 days ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me follow ups are included...

Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving... Robert