Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2000 36' bounder marker light fuse can't locate the fuse

Customer Question

2000 36 ' bounder marker light fuse blown can't locate the fuse box
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: no manual
JA: What is the model of your '00 RV?
Customer: wait please
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: bounder
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 16 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Are you just missing power to the lights OR is all the DC power not working? IS the furnace , water heater, roof ac working? IF you are missing ALL the DC power it might not be a fuse....

Follow ups are included... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 16 days ago.

OK

I do see where you mentioned the marker lights, what chassis do you have on your bounder? DO you have a 12 volt test light?

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 16 days ago.

The reason I am asking is you will have two fuses boxes for the chassis items, the RV builder puts one outside under the engine access and normally on the bounder it is up high under the drivers side, inside that box are fuses and breakers. The chassis builder will also install a fuse box, that is normally inside, on the Chevy chassis it is normally located in front of the steering column or two the side of it. On the Fords the drivers cover around the dash gauges will swing up or have a few screws you can take out to remove it and the fuse block is up high on the dash. The best way to check the fuses is for power with a 12 volt test light, turn the ignition switch ON and probe each fuse for power, if you find a fuse does not have power pull it out and check it... IF you still need more help please let me know, I am around daily and respond when I can.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 15 days ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped.. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Have a Safe and happy Thanksgiving.....

Robert