Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Slide outs on passenger side will not come in

Customer Question

Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Are we connected
Expert:  Robert replied 19 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Make sure the parking brake is set, try starting the engine to ensure you have good voltage, check where the inverter and batteries are located outside for a tripped breaker, if that is not the issue then you may have a bad controller for the room and you should be able to manually run the rooms in. IF you would like that procedure please let me know.... Robert

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
We have done all the above so please let us know how to Manuel put it in
Expert:  Robert replied 19 days ago.

OK

Pretty sure you have a power gear set up, on the motor is a lever if you disengage the lever it will allow you to push the room in OR crank it in with a 3/4 wrench on the end of the motor. I looked in your manual and it talks about disconnecting the slideroom controller, I have never done that and do not think it matters, the room should be free to move once the lever is moved on the motor. The manual talks about possible having two motors on one slide and if that is the case and you start to crank it in and only one side is going in then you have another motor. Click HERE and then you can access the manual for your Zephyr and you can see some pictures of the motor and it will provide you some instructions. When you load the page up click "Model Manuals" and then your unit and year will come up, it is section 8 in the manual. I do not know where the slide-room controler is they are normally between the switch and motor. Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 19 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you made any progress getting the rooms in? Let me know if you need more help, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a star rating on the page...

Robert

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Check the box in closet and in compartment under busIt won't pull up on 2010 Manuel we're gonna check all fues and start over we can not find second motor
Expert:  Robert replied 17 days ago.

OK

What I might do is call Tiffin direct, they do have a technical support number and are one of the better ones in the RV industry, sometimes the hold time can be a bit long but they always respond the technical support number is ***** IF you do call ask for technical support.

My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get "credit" when you select a star rating on the page..

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 7 days ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert