Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I'm getting a Parking brake failure error, so I can not

Customer Question

I'm getting a Parking brake failure error, so I can not level my RV. What can I do?
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 21 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 21 days ago.

This can be cause from several things and some are simple to rectify. I think I would call in a good mobile tech here to assist you and track down the parking brake switch and see if that has a bad connection or is defective. That is located in various places depending on the year, make and model. I don't have that information on this vehicle. This can usually be solved in less than 30 minutes. Most RV parks can recommend at least one good mobile tech who comes to their park that is reasonable and does good work. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need additional input from me as all follow ups are included in our fee.