Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do i switch my dometic rm763 from 1986 to any electrical

Customer Question

How do i switch my dometic rm763 from 1986 to any electrical setting.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

HI my name is Robert...

You should have a selector switch on the fridge.....

This is also a circuit interrupter on the 12 volt DC, 120 volt AC and gas sides of operation on the refrigerator. When the customer selects either DC, AC or GAS operation, the selector switch directs electricity first to the thermostat and on to the heating element, or igniter-reigniter. When this switch is turned off, the AC or DC circuit is interrupted.

Click HERE for an owners manual and HERE for a service manual, should help you out some....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you still have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Robert