Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 98 36' pace arrow. I am getting over 24v reading on

Customer Question

I have a 98 36' pace arrow. I am getting over 24v reading on all DC lights. Is this normal? Should I be getting 12v. What is the working output of the inverter?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 18 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

You should have 12 volts DC... What is the make and model of the converter????

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 18 days ago.

The power converter should take the incoming AC voltage and make the DC voltage and charge the battery..... As long as your batteries are hooked up correctly you should have around 13 volts coming out of the converter. IF you can tell me the make and model of the converter I might be able to assist you more, if you are seeing 24 volts at the lights AND the battery the converter is not working properly........ What is the voltage at the house batteries???

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 18 days ago.

IF you like I can make a phone call as well, the company has an additional fee for that if you are interested, if not this chat format works fine.... We can go back and forth as much as needed.... Robert

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

Heading out now

Expert:  Robert replied 18 days ago.

10-4... Take your time....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 18 days ago.

Just checking in, let me know if you need more help...

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 12 days ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me follow ups are included...

Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving... Robert