Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We have a 1996 Rexhall Rexair Vin #GBLP37N1TT331353 in our

Customer Question

We have a 1996 Rexhall Rexair Vin #GBLP37N1TT331353 in our shop with an electrical problem We are looking for wiring schematics for this. Can you do us any good?
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?
Customer: Yes we have, there are no schematics in the manual. We think possibly the processor is bad, but are unable to locate its position on the vehicle.
JA: What is the model of your '96 RV?
Customer: Rexair
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My mechanics have tried to repair, but need schematics
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: can you get us schematics?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What do you need?
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

What is the actual problem? And which "processor" are you referring to here? Get back to me with some additional information and I can assist you further here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

If you need a good chassis manual and wiring diagrams, I would check with Faxon or Lloyd's first as both are good sources and I have used them in my own shop. I am adding links to those sites for you. http://www.faxonautoliterature.com/

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

I didn't notice that you had asked this a few days ago. I would respond to the first post and let this one go. I can tell you it appears that the problem is in the disconnect solenoids or the switches or the batteries are not wired up correctly.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Where are the disconnect solenoids located?
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Most are located under the hood in the Battery Load Center OR near the batteries, depending on the OEM and the chassis. Most are made by Intellitec and I am adding a link to a photo of one. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=intellitec+disconnect+solenoid&id=6784F0A3957A7E2906BBAB5976F1C0EB65EA56AE&FORM=IQFRBA

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Most have at least one fuse on them and they won't work if that is blown.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are schematics of the inside wiring available????
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

They would have to come from Rexhall. None of us here would have them. I am adding a link to that information for you. Not certain they are still in business. http://rexhall.com/

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is a question I asked early on.
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

I did call them and all those are gone now and they are getting ready to close down. That means that they would have to come from a dealership that had a large Service Dept.