Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We have a 1996 Rexhall Rexair Vin #GBLP37N1TT331353 in our

Customer Question

We have a 1996 Rexhall Rexair Vin #GBLP37N1TT331353 in our shop with an electrical problem We are looking for wiring schematics for this. Can you do us any good?
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?
Customer: Yes we have, there are no schematics in the manual. We think possibly the processor is bad, but are unable to locate its position on the vehicle.
JA: What is the model of your '96 RV?
Customer: Rexair
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My mechanics have tried to repair, but need schematics
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: can you get us schematics?
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 23 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
What do you need?
Expert:  Randall replied 23 days ago.

What is the actual problem? And which "processor" are you referring to here? Get back to me with some additional information and I can assist you further here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 23 days ago.

If you need a good chassis manual and wiring diagrams, I would check with Faxon or Lloyd's first as both are good sources and I have used them in my own shop. I am adding links to those sites for you. http://www.faxonautoliterature.com/

Expert:  Randall replied 23 days ago.

I didn't notice that you had asked this a few days ago. I would respond to the first post and let this one go. I can tell you it appears that the problem is in the disconnect solenoids or the switches or the batteries are not wired up correctly.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Where are the disconnect solenoids located?
Expert:  Randall replied 23 days ago.

Most are located under the hood in the Battery Load Center OR near the batteries, depending on the OEM and the chassis. Most are made by Intellitec and I am adding a link to a photo of one. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=intellitec+disconnect+solenoid&id=6784F0A3957A7E2906BBAB5976F1C0EB65EA56AE&FORM=IQFRBA

Expert:  Randall replied 23 days ago.

Most have at least one fuse on them and they won't work if that is blown.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Are schematics of the inside wiring available????
Expert:  Randall replied 23 days ago.

They would have to come from Rexhall. None of us here would have them. I am adding a link to that information for you. Not certain they are still in business. http://rexhall.com/

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
This is a question I asked early on.
Expert:  Randall replied 23 days ago.

I did call them and all those are gone now and they are getting ready to close down. That means that they would have to come from a dealership that had a large Service Dept.