peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Why does the autopark light stay on the dash all the time

Customer Question

why does the autopark light stay on the dash all the time
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This indicates a fault is detected with one of the autopark components.This can lead to eventually failing all together causing an issue here.This should be the brake for the drivetrain assembly.You will have to have the autopark components checked/tested to locate which is at fault here and then repaired from there.This may require special tools for testing and inspection on this that a shop or dealer may need to use.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
thanks for your reply ill try to check my owners mamual for a list of auto park componets go from there
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 14 days ago.

Your welcome

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Your 5 star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete