Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2009 Forest River Georgetown 373 ds and my black

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Forest River Georgetown 373 ds and my black tank backflush line is leaking. how can I get a diagram to help me find the easiest solution to repair the problem
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I just need the actual plumbing diagram for the blacktank for my 2009 forest river Georgetown 373ds
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I need the diagram, don't need to talk
Expert:  Randall replied 17 days ago.

Actual examination is the best way to do this. It may not be the line itself, but the tank that is leaking. Many of these OEMs use ABS plastic tanks and one of the drawbacks is that they are too brittle. For any actual diagram you would have to get in touch with Forest River and they have pretty much the worst reputation for assisting their customers. Worth a shot though I suspect. A good mobile tech can track down the source of the problem in about 15 minutes in most cases if you don't want to go into the shop. Hope that gives you some idea here on the solution and please get back to me if you want or need additional input from me on this. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 17 days ago.

FYI..........I have been here over 7 years and have never had one customer say they got any diagrams from Forest River.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
This tells me nothing I already didn't know. I would like the charge removed from my credit card