Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Regarding the black water indicator. The tank is empty but

Customer Question

Regarding the black water indicator. The tank is empty but the indicator shows full. Must hold button in for emergency flush.
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2013 Monaco Knight
JA: Are you fixing your Monaco yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Traveling. This just started. Have emptied the holding tank and fresh water cleaned it a number of times. If it's something I can repair I will.
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Hes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 18 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 18 days ago.

This can be caused from several things and dirty tank sensors are one of the leading causes. I would get some Happy Camper Extreme Cleaner and put in there and see if that corrects this. If not, it may be a bad connection or bad control in the toilet. I am attaching a link to that site in case your local dealer doesn't stock it. Amazon has it as well. Great products and the most economical to use. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.5starhappycamper.com/