Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Need a trouble shooting wiring diagram for 2007 5 th wheel-

Customer Question

Need a trouble shooting wiring diagram for 2007 5 th wheel- montana
JA: If you don't mind, tell me why you need it. Sometimes that information helps.
Customer: Have plugs ins not working
JA: What year is your Montana?
Customer: 2007- the plugs stop working all at once- plugs 1. For ice box- 2. Plug next to the plug for ice box 3. Plug at the end of counter
JA: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes- 38 foot
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hydr. Retire for slide outs I meant hydr. Slide out wiring
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 22 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Do not have any wiring diagrams but if you are missing power to the outlets I would go to the main breaker panel, shut all the breakers OFF and then turn them back on one at a time. GO around the RV and make sure you do not have a tripped GFI, these will be outlets with a test and reset on them, they are normally located in the bathroom and or galley but can be located just about anywhere else including the outside so make sure you look everywhere. Beyond that I would check AC voltage in and out of your breakers, isolate the power and start checking you connections at the outlets starting closest to the breaker panel working away from the panel... Really sounds like a tripped GFI..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 21 days ago.

Was just checking in to see if you need more help on this? Please feel free to contact me if you have more questions or concerns...

Robert