Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2008 safari simba 37pdq cat diesel all guages quit working

Customer Question

2008 safari simba 37pdq cat diesel all guages quit working all warning lights ok and bus runs fine. What is wrong
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Low air wait to start all work all guages speedometer tach air tran temp batt dont work. All quit at same time
JA: Are you fixing your Safari yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried pulling the ennuciater module and it stayed the same.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I would first grab a test light, turn the ignition ON and probe each fuse in your chassis fuse box, might have a fuse just for the gauges, if that is not the issue then you might have a computer that reports all the info to the dash and it could be the problem, normally it is mounted to the dash and a key would be the air lines going into it. You might want to try Monaco tech support to see if they have any info on that. Monaco took over Safari during this time frame and they do have a technical support number and can be reached at(###) ###-####.. I am not sure if they are still assisting Safari owners but would be worth a try. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, I am around daily and respond WHEN I can... Robert