Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Lp gas valve wont open blowea 15 amp fuse, wireing digram

Customer Question

lp gas valve wont open blowea 15 amp fuse
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: wireing digram for 2003 damon escaper
JA: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes 12volt wire marked house J shorted
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

What gas valve are you talking about? For the main LP system, furnace, fridge, water heater etc.....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Follow ups are included I need to have a better idea of which gas valve will not open, IS this on the main tank? You are getting NO LP flow and the 15 amp fuse is blowing?

Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
need wire diagram for this home
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

I do not have any wiring diagrams.......

Normally when the LP detector trips it sends a signal to a solenoid valve near the tank and when the solenoid shuts down it will cut the flow of LP so if you are getting NO flow and the LP system is not working I suspect you have an issue with the detector or solenoid at the tank or wiring between the detector and solenoid, I would check all your wires especially at the tank solenoid as they can be suspect due to the fact it is exposed to the elements. IF I had a diagram I would give it to you. IF you would like to try another expert please let me know......

Robert