Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

The inside handle broke off on my hand. its on a square

the inside handle broke off on my hand. its on a square shaft that sheared. i need a new one
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2004 expedition m-34. fin# *****
JA: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i am a retired locksmith and have tool and skills to replace the set
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 25 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Fleetwood does have a very good parts department and IF I was in your position I would call them directly with your FIN number and they can look up the exact part that you need. Click HERE for the contact info, they are one of the better ones in the RV world with getting customers parts.... Hope this helps some... Robert

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
You have not given me any information that I did not already have. I need local parts location for an emergency repair in the next 2 days. I cannot roll this thing without a functional door. If this is the extent of your service, please cancel my membership.Thank you, Scott
Expert:  Robert replied 25 days ago.

I am trying to be helpful, I am not sure you are going to find this locally unless you try a RV store in your area. My goal is for you to be satisfied and we are required to respond in a timely manner. IF you would like to try another expert on this please let me know.... Robert

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I am full timer and am trying to expedite a solution for my problem. I have clearly not reached the help I need. Please cancel my membership. Thank you, Scott
Expert:  Robert replied 25 days ago.

No problem, sorry it did not work out....

Robert