Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a microwave/convection oven mod dotrc11b sn:

Customer Question

i have a microwave/convection oven mod dotrc11b sn: 503km00196 mgftr mar 2005. lost power when cooking something too long. has power from wall outlet but no internal power. question: does unit have internal circuit breaker or fuse and if so can you send instructions how to repair/replace. Unit is under 4 yr warantee however dealership indicated it would be minimum of 2 week process as they would have to have my fifth wheel pulled there, remove the microwave and send it to the factory for repair or replace. then id have to pull the fifth wheel back down there after a couple weeks. figured if it is fairly simple maybe i can repair it myself with your instructions.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 20 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 20 days ago.

Yes, it has an internal fuse. You have to remove it from the mounting to get to it. Does that look like something you can do or are you going to need the help of a good mobile tech to assist you?