Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2002 Winnebago Rialta, 22QD, My 2 switch/monitor

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Winnebago Rialta, 22QD
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: My 2 switch/monitor panel has a short and looking for replacement. It is model LA1023 The data from Winnebago Catalog . LA1023-00
114014-02-02A Monitor-Panel w/Remote (Black
w/White Letters)
096983-01-700 Switch, On/Off (Black)
096983-01-702 Switch, Mom/Off/Mom 3 Term.
114014-01-701 Circuit Board
096983-01-703 Switch-On-On
114014-01-700 Overlay-Silkscreen
097618-01-000 Wire Asm.-Monitor Panel (3 WireYellow,
Green, Blue)
100258-10-01A Gauge-Hour Meter w/Switch-LCD,
Screw On
100258-10-701 Gauge, Hour Meter, LCD Readout
Clip-On
114014-02-701 Overlay Silkscreen
114014-02-702 Board-Circuit
JA: What is the model of your '02 RV?
Customer: 22QD
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not fixing the electric panel, which has a short and draws power from coach batteries at all times. I understand Ventline has a replacement but can't find it online.
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: Repair RV service did this and showed the constant draw on batteries.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 25 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Have you actually called ventline directly? IF not I would advise to call them and they can tell you if that panel is still available or what panel will take it's place, they have excellent customer service and I have helped other owners in your same position get in touch with them, click HERE for the contact number, I do not think you are going to find this at any RV shops however what you could do is call around to some of the larger RV salvage yards, many times they strip all the parts and then re-sell them. Colaw is a good one to try click HERE for them, they are all over the US.... You might be able to find one that way. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 23 days ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert