Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

2014 Dutchmen Kodiak, 276 BHS. #1 Slide power source. Found

Customer Question

2014 Dutchmen Kodiak, 276 BHS. #1 Slide power source. Found power source for #2 slide and awning together but can't find source for #1. Followed the wires under the rig but can't find a panel or circuit breaker. It is NOT the circuit breakers near the battery.
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: Checked all fuses. Fuses are ok. Circuit breakers near battery are ok.
JA: What is the model of your '14 RV?
Customer: 276 Bunkhouse slide
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Mobile RV technician here.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: He has confirmed power is not getting to the switch so he's looking for a breaker for the #1 slide and can't find it. All other breakers and fuses are good.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We just figured out the issue. It was indeed a loose connection to the circuit breakers on the tongue.
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

There should be a shortstop breaker near the batteries OR in one of the storage bays up front that would control that. Double check the breakers again and bypass them to be sure that isn't the issue.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Guess our responses crossed in the "mail" here.........I thought it would be something like that. Thanks for letting me know.