Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

2010 Winnebago view chassis battery has a aux fuse box by

Customer Question

2010 Winnebago view chassis battery has a aux fuse box by the battery with a 40,80,150,150 & short amp terminal block what does each go to
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

You are just looking for the schematic for these circuits?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just need to know what they control
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

What you describe doesn't come to mind from that description. Can you attach a photo of that to your post and that would help. Use the paperclip icon.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here is what I have from phone
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Let me take a look at the wiring diagrams for this year and model and see it it shows those. Those are ANN type fuses.

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

I examined all the wiring diagrams they show for that year and and model and don't see those shown anyplace. I would contact Winnebago Customer Service and see what they have to say. I am surprised that they wouldn't show these in your Owner's Manual. I am adding a link for you to that information. Please let me know what they have to report on this. https://winnebagoind.com/contact/

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Be sure you go to you local Parts store and get some spares so you have them handy. ANN fuses are not nearly as common as others and kind of expensive compared to regular fuses. Pay close attention to your batteries and the water levels and corrosion buildup as those things affect their performance and fuses blowing. Keep the generator running or the shore cord plugged in when moving the slideouts.