gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Turn signals and emergency flashers work normal with the

Customer Question

Turn signals and emergency flashers work normal with the light switch, turn on the headlights or running lights and the right turn signal stops working
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 25 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 25 days ago.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question here. I was gone for a few days and perhaps some of the other techs were off as well. Do you have a 12 VDC test light or small digital multimeter for some testing? About $5 and $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use. I can direct you in some tests and see if we can track this down. All follow ups are included in our fee and fully expected.