peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Drive side no power nothing workingdoor, No just nothing

Customer Question

Drive side no power nothing workingdoor
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: No just nothing working is there a fuse i can check
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 05 winabago
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Try to find a fuse or something
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just help please
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 26 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont show the exact locations of the fuses for this model here so I would check all fuses to make sure all are o.k.I have seen issues with broken wiring leading to the door and inside the door that can cause a fault like this here needing repaired or replaced.If the wiring has not been checked this should be done.If a fault is found it should be repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete