Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2004 Phaeton, vin #4C76065 and it appears to have a

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Phaeton, vin #4C76065 and it appears to have a Wet Bay problem, water has leaked out of the bottom and it is sagging. Is Red Bay service department the only one that can fix this problem? Also, the slide seems to have a roller problem toward the rear of the slide. When it is moved in and out it sounds and looks like it goes over three bumps before it finishing going out and in. Is there any other dealer that can fix this problem or do I have to travel to Red Bay. I am located in western South Dakota. Thanks,Rod Baumberger (###) ###-#### email***@******.***
JA: What part of the car is the leak coming from? And are you sure it's water?
Customer: Yes, I moved some of the material in the bottom, water came out.It might leak when I fill the motor home and it overflows. I have not tore any more of the material off. Rod
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 2004 Phaeton motor home
JA: Are you fixing your Phaeton yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not done anything with the wet bay. I have read about it online.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

I would think any authorized Tiffin Dealer would be able to handle these repairs, it is always better to try and get into the factory if possible but I can take a look and see who the nearest authorized Tiffin dealer is if you can give me your zip code...... Robert

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Robert-Is that all the information you can provide, I can look up a dealer. My zip code is 57785 Do you have any experience with wet bays or slides? I am not satisfied with the answer. You can refund my money. Rod
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

I will request a refund for you....

Robert

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As long as the refund will go through I do not need to talk to anybody Rod
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cancel the phone call