peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

We have an ideal rest bed which is stuck open, manual

Customer Question

We have an ideal rest bed which is stuck open, manual override button seems to be missing. It is an adventurer 37f
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2013 Winnebago adventurer 37f
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: what car
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The manual override button is missing and nothing happens when we hit the buttons to bring thebedin
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: we have been aging some kind of electrical issue hat we cannot diagnose , but right now everything but the bed works thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 27 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be due to a fault with the control motor for the bed itself.It may have failed or has become jammed up causing this issue needing replaced.The bed system will have to be tested further to locate which component is causing this fault here and then from there repaired to resolve this fault.This may take a specialized RV repair mechanic or facility to fully diagnose and correct this here since no one else has replied with any info on this.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete