Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My key got left on and now my 2006 winnebago adventurer will

Customer Question

my key got left on and now my 2006 winnebago adventurer will not start battery boost button does nothing
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 30 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I would have the battery load tested, I have seen some batteries get so discharged that the boost button will not do a thing. For this type of condition you need to see if the batteries are discharged, if you do not have a volt meter I would pull the batteries for the chassis and have them load tested, most auto parts stores will check them for free. IF the batteries are bad they will need to be replaced. IF you have good voltage at the batteries then follow the cables and make sure there is not a breaker tripped preventing power to the dash. Please let me know if you need more help, follow ups are included.... Robert