Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have an ace 27.1 class A 2013 and all of a sudden I don't

Customer Question

Hello I have an ace 27.1 class A 2013 and all of a sudden I don't have any water running inside! I turned on the pump switch on the panel and it lite up red and I have water in the tank but no water! Please help wayne
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Are you missing both the HOT and COLD water?

Have you tried hooking up to city water?

Robert

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No not yet I am down at the beach but when I get home I can!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it's both there is nothing at all
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

OK

To start off go to one of the faucets and unscrew the end, inside is a screen make sure it is not plugged up, have seen them where nothing at all will come out.

It is also possible the water pump is at fault, that is why I asked about city water. Make sure you have good DC voltage if your voltage was under 11 volts the pump might run but not produce water. What you can also try is crack the outlet on the pump and briefly turn the pump ON then shut it off, want to make sure the pump is not air bound. IF everything works fine on city water then I suspect the pump is faulty, they do fail. IF you still have no water on city hookup check the screens and if you have a water filter in the RV I would change it out.....

IF you still need more help please let me know, follow ups are included. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page,it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert.