Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

The door locking mechnism is jammed up. The locksmit

Customer Question

The door locking mechnism is jammed up. The locksmit coulsntget it open and O have the generaytor running becue O was slee[omb in it.. Is there an externa; way tp power off the Geny?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2013 Thor Daybreak
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 2013 Daybreak byThor\
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just tred to ge the unlocee door ipon, called a locksmith and he vould get in
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 28 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert......

IF the generator is running and the door is locked and you can not shut the generator off go to the generator it's self and shut it off at the generator. Most all generators have an on/off switch at the generator, on some you have to pull a side panel to get to the switch. Your question is a bit hard to follow. IF you still need help please get me the make and model of the generator if you can not find the on/off switch on the generator. Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 27 days ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert