peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I gent à vortexmileage US 70,000 miles. I expérience à poser

Customer Question

Hi I gent à vortex(###) ###-####mileage US 70,000 miles. I expérience à poser failure uphill, changed oxygène sensors and gars filtre, Stills havé the same problem
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: Yes I sent to garage and they Bad a code for the uppercut Ox. Sensors
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: Motorhome holiday Ramblers vacation en 2005
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I don't fix myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes they Check fuel pressure and vacuum they changer fuel filter
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the exhaust back pressure was not tested for excessive back pressure this needs done.I have seen issues with restricted catalytic converters cause this type of fault here needing replaced.Usually you dont want to see anything higher then 1.5 psi for back pressure at any throttle position.If this was already checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete