Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a 2011 cougar 5th wheel, with a polar package plus.

Customer Question

We have a 2011 cougar 5th wheel , with a polar package plus. our slide out will not go out. We need to know how to access the overide for slid. We have no idea where to find it.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
When should I expect an answer.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I posed the question last thursday. #16797074-170
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Am I doing something wrong to not get an answer?
Expert:  Robert replied 25 days ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

You are not doing anything wrong, sometimes questions can be very difficult to answer and it is always component location. IF you have an all electric slideroom what you might be able to do is get a battery and jump power directly to the motor, the room should want to run in or out, if it does not go the way you want swap the jumper wires and see if the room will go. Keystone also has a video out on how to manually run the rooms, click HERE for that. In the video near the end it does give a number so you might want to try that if the video does not help you out. Sorry no other RV experts have responded, hope this helps some... Robert