Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

I have a 1995 F53 Motorhome, the engine turns but will not

Customer Question

I have a 1995 F53 Motorhome, the engine turns but will not start. The fuel pump was bad so I replaced it. I do have good pressure at the fuel rail, and the wires and plugs are also brand new.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Will,

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark at the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injectors and proper fuel pressure. If you are sure you now have good fuel pressure (32 to 45 PSI) then the next step would be to check for good spark ans well as injector pulse. If you can check this and post back with which your lacking I will help you get this resolved.