gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Randall, I feel like a moron but I need your help. I just

Customer Question

Randall, I feel like a moron but I need your help. I just bought a used 2008 Damon Bayridge 38CBD park model trailer. When I search online it also comes up as a Breckenridge product as well. It was purchased through an auction so you get absolutely no help with set up etc. Here is my ridiculous question: Where the hell is the connection for shoreline power? I just parked it on my property and was getting it all set up and I cant freakin find the connection point anywhere??? Ive looked all over
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
there does not seem to be a access point like I have on other trailers Ive had. Could it be on the roof somewhere because its a park model or WTF? Is it possible the point is located on one of the slideouts so you cant see it when they are not extended?
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for asking for me, but in this case I have no idea if they took the shore cord off for some reason. It would have had to connect to the load center where all the service breakers are, but other than that I can't offer much. Perhaps best to call in a mobile tech who helps set these up at one of the local parks and get an assist.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
really I should look inside the trailer for the breaker panel and then inspect the outside area in that same area because it should be in close proximity???
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Usually......but, I rarely work on park models so I haven't paid that much attention to that. It is probably from underneath or some kind of storage bay I would guess. Sorry I can't be of more help here on this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thats fine a appreciate your time thanks for trying
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

You are welcome! Please let me know what happened to it.