Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 1994 Fleetwood Pace Arrow model # 30TB My question

Customer Question

I have a 1994 Fleetwood Pace Arrow model # 30TB My question is How do I turn on the lights in the underneath storage compartments. I've tried turning on the light switches in all of the compartments but none of the lights will come on. I sure I have to turn on another switch somewhere else to make the lights work.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Didn't I answer this already? If not, please let me know......

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can't find your response to my question
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Maybe the "gremlins" got it before it made it to you. Check the lights themselves and see if the switch is on the fixture. Many of those are a slide switch. Attach a photo of the fixture to your post using the paperclip icon if you aren't sure. IF they aren't there on this model, I would contact Fleetwood Customer Service and get the wiring diagrams for this model. That contact number is(###) ###-####and they will need your FIN number as that is how these are filed. Once you have those, please get back to me and we can sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee.