peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1988 p 30 chassis motor home and my windshield

Customer Question

I have a 1988 p 30 chassis motor home and my windshield wiper doses not work at all ,I took the mogul and had it tested , he s ordered a resister on the board anD said that would do it the motor work fine under test but the mogle stI'll diD not work ? Do you know of any place in this country I could get the circuit board for a 1988 Itasca ,454 eng ?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you did not check with a GM dealer they may be able to obtain the circuit board for this model here.If they can no longer obtain this then you may have to obtain one from a salvage yard for your model due to the age of the vehicle.If neither of these are an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete