gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My husband just passed on & I need to winterize our 2003

Customer Question

My husband just passed on & I need to winterize our 2003 Jamboree. It's a 29 ft. gas engine. I know he did it under the couch & unscrewed some cap & put the hose into the antifreeze jug. It then used up almost all of the antifreeze up & he then had me check all faucets to make sure it was working. I don't know exactly know how to do it under there, are their any catalogs or directions so I can have my son do it for me? We live in Grass Valley Ca.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

This would be easier with a phone chat. Is that an option? Slightly more money, but no time limit on calls or on number of calls. I have a shop in Northern California and do these all the time and can direct you.